Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Friday 25 June 2010

Let's Party Blog Hop and Release!!!

The Let's Party Blog Hop starts here :-) Below are the links to all of the blogs in order in case you get lost on your way.

Make sure to leave comments during the Hop because there will be prizes!! Four blogs will be hosting candy...but you won't know which one...so leave a comment on all of them!!

Four lucky winners will get their choice of two Digi's from this release!!!

At 12pm GMT/7am EST, the stamps will go live! After 7am, click on the "Buy Here Blinkie" on the top right side bar to be linked to the new releases in either rubber or Digi Format. Don't forget we only have a limited supply of rubber stamps so grab them while you can!

All of the images for this release are IN STOCK and ready to be shipped/downloaded.

As always there will be an "I Want it All" package available where you will receive a great discount if you buy the full Let's Party release (8 images).

It's time to start hopping!! Thank you to our wonderful designers and friends for all your amazing creations!!! We know you are going to love their fabulous work using our talented artists Emma's designs!















Then come back here to let us know which ones are your favourite designs!!!

The blog hop will remain open all weekend and will close on Monday 12pm GMT/7amEST. Don't forget there is also still time to help us Spread the word and be entered into the drawing to win the full Digi release - 8 stamps here!!!

The winners will be posted after the Blog Hop closes.

Have fun!

18 comments:

  1. Favourite design? It's not fair to make me pick a favourite!!!! I guess my fave stamp is purrfect day which Crystal totally rocked. My fave colouring effect was Melanie's dotty copics. Chris' box & card was awesome, and the paper pieced elephant by Mina was really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it's a hard decision but I think my favourite was Chris's...so Toby's gift is my favouite image.

    Great blog hop...I'm off to buy some stamps now!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toby's Tasty Treat is my favourite. Close run thing though with Ellie & Squeak.
    Thanks for a great start to the weekend.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hop ladies! I loved all the images but my favourite has to be Toby the tiger - so cute!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris's paper crafting project was great but I also liked Mina's Ellie and Squeak with the paper piecing .Everyone had wonderful paper crafting creations!Thanks for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun hop and everyone did such a great job. I love all these new images. The dog and tiger are so fun with their balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous showcasing of all those beautiful images, and if I had to pick a fav it would be Toby with gift, he was showcased so beautifully. Thanks for the hop.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW what a great hop.. this was so much fun.. umm can I just say I LOVE them ALLL :) but my favorite is Mina's Ellie and Squeak the paper piecing rocked.. and I love this cute little girl above.. holding the fishie.. what a doll.. thanks so much for the fun hop.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great hop, I definately saw a lot of very talented creations. One of my fav's is Michele's I just love the papers and her take on the layout
    Fun hoppin!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much fun, thank you! My favorite is Ellie and Squeak.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Favorit? That must be the tiger.
    Thanks for having a look on all the wonderful cards and images.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this blog hop. There are so many beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. well I have loved the hop and the inspirational projects girls. To choose a favourite is a difficult one, I kept changing my mind along the way. I think I will go for Toby with gift
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome Hop! So many incredible cards!! Love the adorable images this month! I think my faves are Ellie and Squeak and Toby with gift.

    Well done ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like both the Toby ones and the elephant ones but as usual they are all cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. all are adorable, but Toby has won my heart in all of his cutie pie stamps! Ellie and Squeak come in a close 2nd. especially paper pieced - that was super fun! thanks for a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmmmm?? Favourite image?? I'd have to say the tigers and the puppy dog, love the elephant too and the little girl with the cat...oh I can't decide, they're all really cute!! ☺ Great job DT--thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects!!
    Hugs,
    Sarah ☺

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is not fair to ask us our favorite design! They are all so cute! The DT all created beautiful cards - you all are awesome!

    ReplyDelete