Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Sunday 6 February 2011

Introducing a new guest

Hello stamping friends!

For last our challenge, you might have noticed a few member on our team!

We are so pleased to welcome Darlene as a Guest from February through April!

My name is Darlene Pavlick, I reside in Akron, Ohio USA but was born & raised in the Pittsburgh, PA area. I am wife to a wonderfully supportive man ... mother of one daughter and grandmother to two children ... Morgan (19) & Jonathan (13). I've been crafting for nearly 7 years. Started out scrapbooking with my daughter ... met a Stampin' Up rep at a crop and the rest is history!! My scrapbooking has been on the back burner since I started card making and I find great pleasure & peace when I'm in my 'crafting cave'.

You can visit Darlene's blog here.

Here is Darlene's first card for the Design Team
using the current sketch challenge...
The sketch challenge can be found here and is still open through Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment